5 Reasons Why Daily Games are a Daily Slay
1) They expand your mind a bit each day.
2) There is a daily game for any interest you may have, from geography to spelling, to murder mysteries.
3) They are super simple and only take 5 minutes out of your day. In today's world we are super busy here there and everywhere. Since daily games are a straightforward task, they really don’t take too much time out of your schedule.
4) You never over play the daily game. Since they are daily you only get to play once a day. This ensures that you won’t get tired or bored of the game.
5) Daily games can be enjoyed with friends. All daily games come with the fun feature of sharing your score with out giving the answer away to your friends. You simply play and share! Daily games are a good way to connect and bond with friends that share similar interests.
Here are some links to some of my favorite daily games:
Worldle - Guess the country based on the shape
Statele - Guess the state by the shape
Murdle - Uncover who with what and where the murder took place:
Nerdle - Figure out the daily equation:
Wordle - With the original daily game guess the daily 5 letter word:
There are so many more daily games out there for any interest! Go slay the daily game one day at a time.